Friday, July 14, 2006

Vacation

Finally back from our week long vacation in Vermont. After driving back to Toronto thru the night (thanks to my wife who has proven she has much more night driving stamina than I), and about ready to crash, I wanted to make sure that I got a few Matty/Daddy photos up.
Looking at the dairy cattle at the Ben & Jerry's factory.

Going through our collection of photo's from the last few years, I was shocked at how few photo's there were of my son and I.

Riding the train in Burlington Vt. What a character!

I was glad to see that we got a few great shots on this vacation. Enjoy!


Matty and daddy taking a silly photo op at
the Cabot Creamery outside of Stowe, Vt.

2 comments:

Laural Dawn said...

Very cute!!!
I love it. And, yes, of course I have WAY more driving stamina than you.
Just kidding. You did do most of the driving while we were in Vermont.

Anonymous said...

Love the action shots of daddy and toddler. It seems that I always take pictures and find that I often don't show up much in the family photos either.